Who Is Eligible For Talcum Powder Lawsuit Claim?
Johnson & Johnson and other manufacturing talc-based powder marketed and feminine hygiene products for women to prevent foul odours. However, recent research illustrates the fact that powder is the main source of ovarian cancer.
Growing evidence of the powder revealed the fact that when women with the prolonged use of talcum powder in the genital area, leads to the development of ovarian cancer.
Therefore, in order to have the compensation that you deserve, you must file a talcum powder lawsuit. You can also hire a lawyer for your case so that you get the best compensation you deserve.
Image Source: Google
It is better to avoid using the powder as you know the side effects. You can switch to an alternative so as to reduce the risk of ovarian cancer.
It is important for you to know who is eligible to file a talcum powder lawsuit.
In order to be eligible for claiming for a lawsuit, the woman meets the following criteria:
- Diagnosed with an ovarian-type cancer
- Used talcum powder on a regular basis for four years or more as a feminine hygiene product
- Used Johnson’s Baby Powder or Shower to Shower
- Biopsy results show traces of talcum powder
- No family history of ovarian cancer or a genetic disorder pre-disposing her to ovarian cancer
The bottom line is that you do not want to make the decision whether to pursue a claim on your own. Even if you do not meet all of the criteria, you may have a claim for compensation.