Filing Saudi Arabia or UAE Visa can be really tricky if you do not know requirements. If you want to go and visit Saudi Arabia, one of the requirements is a valid passport for at least six months after the publication of Saudi Arabia Visa. All citizens of Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other European countries can apply for Saudi Arabia eVisa except citizens of:
- United Arab Emirates
Aside from that, the following nationals are also not required a visa:
- Those who have a connecting flight and stop over Saudi Arabia. But they are not allowed to leave the airport and do not exceed 18 hours.
- Citizens who are holders of Israel passport or stamp.
- Those who have been issued licenses by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
What other requirements must be presented at time of application for the Saudi Arabian visa apart from the passport?
- A photograph to be taken recently, passport-sized and has a white background.
- Duly completed application form, printed in black ink.
- A return ticket
Following are the reasons for granted entry:
- Visit close family members
Do not forget to note the following important guidelines:
- Your application for the approval of Saudi Arabia Visa will be rejected if you do not adhere to the proper dress code.
- Citizens who came from Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger and Nigeria have always required a transit visa regardless of the length of stay and whether they go out of the airport area or not.
- There is a specific policy regarding the pilgrims who want to be allowed into Saudi Arabia. If you plan to make a pilgrimage, you may need to consult your nearest consulate.
- Do not forget that you must have a Saudi visa while you are travelling or you will be rejected in your entries