When you want ice cream but don't want to wait the whole hour for it to freeze, use a soft-serve powder mix. This mixture is easy to make and doesn't require any extra equipment like an ice cream maker. Even better yet, it's inexpensive!
What is Soft Serve Ice Cream?
Soft serve is a type of ice cream that is made by blending a mixture of ice cream and air in a food processor or blender. The soft serve can be made with any flavor of ice cream, but most often it is made with flavors like vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry that are less dense and more creamy. You can use the soft serve powder mix from https://bondiicecreamco.com/products/ to make your ice cream more delicious.
Image Source: Google
How to make a soft serve ice cream with a powder mix?
If you're looking to make your own soft serve ice cream using a powder mix, there are a few things you'll need. First, you'll need an ice cream maker. Next, you'll need some ingredients: a bowl, a cup, and a powder mix. Finally, you'll need some milk or cream. Here's how to make it:
1) Place the bowl in your freezer for about 2 hours so it's cold enough to work with.
2) Add the cup of milk or cream to the bowl and stir until combined.
3) Add the powder mix and stir until well combined.
4) Pour the mixture into the ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions.
5) Serve immediately or store in the freezer for later.